Tuesday, August 1, 2017 . Story by Brooks Holloway, MCSC Media Director
Time to register before the start of school next week is running out. Visit www.olemiss.k12.in.us to register online. Registration help is available at the MCSC Administration Building and all MCSC Schools daily. MCSC Device Orientation continues this week at 6:00pm tonight through Thursday. Please register before you attend Device Orientation (schedule below). A parent is required at all of the following sessions.
- Tuesday, August 1 at 6:00pm . 7th & 8th Grade
- Wednesday, August 2 at 6:00pm . 6th Grade & New Students to MCSC
- Thursday, August 3 at 6:00pm . Open Session
- Monday, August 7 at 6:00pm . Open Session
REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE ATTENDING DEVICE ORIENTATION.
Media Day . Pictures for Fall Sports at Mississinewa High School is Thursday, August 3. Below is the schedule for this event. Teams should meet in the Secondary Gymnasium unless specified by the list or their coach.
- Cross Country . 11:00am
- Volleyball . 11:15am
- Football . 11:30am (Meet at the Football Field)
- Girls Golf . 12:00pm
- Boys Tennis . 12:15pm
- Girls Soccer . 12:30pm
- Boys Soccer . 12:45pm
First Practices . The first practice of the fall season is just around the corner for our teams. All athletes must have a completed physical on file in the MHS Athletic Department before they can participate in any type of activity with their team.
- Friday, July 28th
- Girls Golf at Shady Hills Golf Course . 9:00am
- Monday, July 31st
- Boys & Girls Soccer at MHS . 6:30am
- Volleyball at MHS Secondary Gymnasium . 9:00am
- Boys Tennis at MHS Tennis Facility . 3:15pm
- Cross Country at MHS . 4:00pm
- Football at MHS Fieldhouse . 6:00pm
Visit your team’s page at MCSCAthletics.com to see their Fall Athletics contest schedule. Changes will be posted as soon as possible to ensure all calendars are current. Remember that the Fall Athletics season opens on July 31, and all athletes at Mississinewa High School are required to have a physical before participating. Locally Dr. Blake is offering this service for a fee of $25 along with Med Express ($30).