On Monday, Mississinewa athletes competed in the annual Spring Bash Weight Meet hosted by the Mississinewa Football team. Muncie Central , Elwood, Tipton, Jay County, and Twin Lakes competed alongside Mississinewa in four events; 40 yard dash, power clean, squat, and bench press. Muncie Central took home the top team award as well as the top individual performance from Xavier Cleaves. Mississinewa earned second as a team, and below are the top five individual performances from the Indians.
- Tyce Nicholson (5th Overall)
- Sean Shrout (9th Overall)
- Cade Campbell (16th Overall)
- Cade McCoin (17th Overall)
- Heisman Skeens (22nd Overall)
- Rounding out Mississinewa’s Top Ten: Brandon Hewitt, Dustin Patton, Evan Wilkins, Caden Bell, Weston Lockwood